Enrollment & Fees
- The school fee will be collected at the school office on all working days except on Sunday/Holidays Timing – 9 A.M. to 1 P.M.
- The school fee can be paid online or mobile app any time.
- The tuition fee and bus fee are to be paid for 12 months.
- Fee can be deposited in advance for any number of months or for the full session if so desired.
- Parents may kindly keep the fee deposit receipts in safe custody and produce these to the school in proof of their payment, if required.
- Fee will be received only on producing the Fee card.
- All dues should be cleared before the commencement of each examination or else he/she will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- If a student wants to discontinue the bus service he/she has to inform the office one month in advance and submit the bus pass in the office. The discontinuous of bus services will not be granted from Oct. onwards.
- Caution money is refundable in full only in the event of leaving the school and after adjustment of all dues. It should be claimed within six months from the date of issue of T.C. otherwise the claim for same will note be entertained.
- The rules related to payment of school fee must be taken into serious consideration by the parents. As the school has a system of fee payments it is expected that the parents respect the timing. Following are the details of fine in case of delay in Fee Payment.
- The fees should be deposited by 15th of each mounth.
- A late fine of Rs. 10/- (per day) will be charged after 15th of the same month
- Fees of April and May are to be deposited in the month of April.
- Fees of February and March are to be deposited before 15th February.
- Students appearing for Board Examination i.e. X should clear their dues positively by January .
- In case of non payment of fee till the three months the student will be considered as fee defaulter and his/her name will be struck off the roll. Re-admission will be given on a penalty payment of Rs 2000/-